You know you have a large family when:
- Nearly everyone you meet counts your family as you walk by, then approaches you to say, “Excuse me. Are they ALL yours?”
- People jokingly comment that you have enough children to form a hockey, basketball, baseball, or soccer team.
- Country folks say you should start your own 4-H club.
- The grocery cashier sees your week’s groceries, and assumes you’re stocking up for hurricane season.
And the latest which still has us laughing:
- A friend – who’s never seen your whole family seated in the van before – chuckles, and wonders aloud if there’s enough oxygen for everybody in there. 🙂